8th December 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I reapply for 12th Science from GSEB if failed twice 8 years ago?

hello
i have failed two times in 12th science and
after that i changed my stream to commerce
and since the time has passed around 8 years
so if i want to give my 12th science exam
will GSEB would allow me to give it.

28th December 2014, 10:52 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I reapply for 12th Science from GSEB if failed twice 8 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have failed two times in 12th science and
after that i changed my stream to commerce
and since the time has passed around 8 years
so if i want to give my 12th science exam
will GSEB would allow me to give it.
We really appreciate the spirit. But, it's already gone 8 years. So, it's better to concentrate on Higher studies and career growth instead of applying for 12th board exam. And changing the specialization again and again will let you lot of confusion in your career. So, please continue your studies with Commerce stream. There is good scope for Commerce stream in both the Private and Public sectors as well. You can apply for the higher degree courses like, M.Com, MBA in order to get a good job with good salary package. So, please think about that and concentrate on developing your career which is helpful to shine you in future.
11th May 2017, 05:16 PM
ramesh kushwaha

Default Re: Can I reapply for 12th Science from GSEB if failed twice 8 years ago?

Any person can give 10th & 12th examination.
gap of year is no problem in open board.

]You have 2 open to save your year .
1) NIOS BOARD
2) JHARKHAND OPEN BOARD
you can apply in this board and save your year.
For more information contect me 7600660077
We are giving 100% passing suriety from this board otherwise fees return.
4th October 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in 12th science & I didn't give the re-exam which will be held on July 2017 and now I want to gave the re-exam of main subject it can be possible or not
24th April 2018, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for re-exam from GSEB board, if I failed in all main 3 subjects(Maths, Physics, Chemistry) 8 years ago?
Or should I change my line to commerce? Because I'm graphic Designer right now and I did diploma on the base of S.S.C.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?