8th December 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student?

hello sir,
I am studying B.Tech final year.
after b.tech i want to do m.tech in isro.
so, how i approach it?????
Waiting for your response

10th December 2014, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student?

There is no possibility of studying M.Tech in ISRO as such since it is a research organization. You can pursue research in ISRO. In order to pursue M.Tech, you need to get admission in IIST through entrance exam after your B.Tech. IIST is a part of ISRO from which ISRO directly incorporates research fellows and trainees. Hence you need to prepare for the entrance exam (GATE) and score very good rank to get a chance in IIST. However, all branches of engineering are not accepted in IIST or ISRO. Only few branches related to its field like Aeronautical, Aerospace, Geology, Earth Science, etc. are allowed for admission in IIST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?