8th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?

my gate rank is 4760
gate score is 506
percentile 96.5
What are the colleges that i can apply for my pg...
plz provide last dates and admission procedures????

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  2. List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?
  3. Where should I apply after scoring 93.19 percentile in GATE? Can I get admission in any government college?
  4. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  6. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  7. Colleges accepting low percentile in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. College for M.Tech after GATE score of 510 and 96.62 percentile?
  9. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  10. List of colleges where I can get admission after securing 1024 rank in GATE with 94 percentile?
  11. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission?
  14. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  15. Admission in IITs after GATE score of 464 with 95.14 percentile belonging to OBC category?
  16. how to apply to iit for MTECH?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  18. Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category
5th October 2015, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?

You have chance of getting admission in a government college with this score. You have to apply for admission using your GATE score when admissions are announced by the universities.

GATE qualified candidates are preferred for admission and they will undergo counselling before non-GATE candidates. Also, you will be eligible for stipend during your post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?