9th December 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?

Hello
I am a B.E(CSE) 6th sem student
and i want to do my summer training
in bangalore in companies like tcs,wipro,accenture
so kindly tell me how to apply for this..
waiting for a reply..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  5. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  6. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  8. When summer training starts in TCS, Accenture and Wipro at Chennai? How to get placed?
  9. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  12. Summer training program in companies like TCS and Wipro for BE fourth year student?
  13. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  14. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  15. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?
  17. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  18. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
13th December 2014, 12:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?

I am extremely sorry to state that companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture. These companies operate globally and do not have any summer training opportunities as they have to train their employees all the year round. Hence the do not involve in summer training of students. However, you can do training in other companies like IBM, Hp, HCL, etc which have various training centers and education partners. For this please visit the below links.

IBM Training
HCL Training
HP Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?