9th December 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack interview conducted by CTS?

Hello
I want to work in CTS....
I m going to attent off campus interview
next week in CTS.....so tell me
some tips that i can do for pass in interview
please help me

10th December 2014, 07:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Tips to crack interview conducted by CTS?

CTS CAMPUS INTERVIEW PREPARATION:

There will be three rounds followed for CTS campus placement which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR interview.

The pattern followed for aptitude test in last year is as follows,

-> Verbal Section - 25 questions in 25 mins.

-> Reasoning section - 20 questions in 20 mins.

-> Analytical section - 25 questions in 30 mins.

So, total 70 questions will be asked in 75 minutes. I have attached the previous year model papers of CTS aptitude in this post for your reference as well. Just go through it to understand the pattern and prepare for the test accordingly. There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which would help you to prepare better for the aptitude test.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called for the technical interview where questions will be asked from your core subjects, so make sure that you read through all the basics from the core subjects to be confident enough to answer in the technical interview. Be strong with one programming language so that you can showcase your skills in that in case if they ask to write programs.

After clearing the technical interview you will be called for HR interview where in you can clear the round easily if you are good in your communication skills. I have attached some e-books in this post which would help you for the interview rounds. Go through it if needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?