9th December 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How to clear ICICI Bank PO GD and Interview?

hi...i cleared in icici po's aptitude test conducted by icici....can u pls tell me how to clear in remaining group discussion and interview....pls

My details are following:
Name-Raman Kant Mahawar
Mob-09582915449
Mail [email protected]

11th December 2014, 11:10 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to clear ICICI Bank PO GD and Interview?

ICICI BANK PO GD AND INTERVIEW ROUND:

First of all congrats to you for clearing the ICICI Bank PO aptitude test. Now clearing GD (Group Discussion) and interview round will be pretty much easy if you are prepared well enough.

GD PREPARATION: Confidence and quoting the right sentences is the key for GD round. You need to make sure that you will speak up boldly with clear and short sentences which will be apt to the topic discussed. I have attached more tips to prepare for GD round in this post for your reference along with some common topics. Go through it and start your preparation accordingly.

INTERVIEW PREPARATION: If you are good with your subjects and General knowledge/awareness, communication skills then interview round will be dead easy to clear. Just make sure that you are confident throughout the interview process and always remember to answer positive no matter how negative the question can be. I have attached some of the e-books in this post which would help you to prepare for the interview process. Go through it and prepare for it accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?