9th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?

hi,
now,i am studying in II-B.Sc computer science. after completing B.Sc I would like to study MCA in abroad. which is the best country &which is the best college? and what are the eligibility & needs for study in foreign? I need this answer please..

15th December 2014, 06:23 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?

You have to apply GRE and TOFEL exam to study MCA in aboard after B.sc in computer Science.
GRE exam stands for Graduate Record Exam which is entrance exam to get admission in higher study.
TOEFL exam stands Test of English Foreign Language which is conducted to check Your English Language.

Be prepare for both exam to get admission in Abroad.
24th August 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?

In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?