16th May 2011, 11:18 PM
sankhya

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?

Sir,

i am a student of +2 science. my final exam will be held oh march 2012. i want get admission in IISER.

for which, please guide me about the guide line of eligibility, criteria and all other information about IISER and also how and when to get the application form.

Thanks & Regards

Sankhya Mohapatra
D/O. Surajit Mohapatra
Emami Paper Mills Ltd.
Balasore.
Orissa.

24th May 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?

eligibility %age in class 12th 2011 to appear in iiser
6th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?

i want to know the eligibilty criteria for state and central boards....and also want to know about the admission process....Please help me out....!!!
12th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 57% in isc from jharkhand in pcm 64.3%.i am in obc(non-cremy).i want to admission iiser kolkata as soon as possible
4th July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir can a student who has passed 2 from NIOS give iiser 2011 aptitude test.plz help.with regards
4th July 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir can a student who has passed 2 from NIOS give iiser 2011 aptitude test.plz help.with regards
19th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

i am class 12 student appearing for feb2012 maha board xam
dates and syllabi 4 aptitude test 2012
i want to persue admission in genetic research.....please help me out....
with regards,
amogh
8th February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

myself subhendu sahoo from odisha.i'm interested to admission for iiser but i fillup the app.form of iit-jee-2012-13
so plz tell me how to admission to iiser 2012-13
16th February 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Ningangouda from Karnataka. I am interested to take admission for iiser so please guide how to apply for iiser aptitude test, kindly reply me
3rd March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for appearing iiser exam
6th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i had passed 10 2 in 2011. I got 75% in board examination. Have i eligible for your entrance exam? Please give me some important tips to qualify your entrance.
10th March 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

which courses are offered in iiser?
8th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 73.4 5 in 12 board & belong to obc category.
can i get admission iiser?
11th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

is biology compulsory in IISER admission test ?
27th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

is biology a compulsory subject for iiser admission?
13th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I NEED TO GET ADMISSION IN IISER PUNE HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION TO IT
18th January 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in iiser after 12th and what is eligibility and when the examination of admission to iiser will conduct for 2013-14
28th January 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i'm unable to get the application form.....where can i get it.....???
19th April 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a first year student.i want to know about iiser ,it's entrance test,the way of application.and can i directly apply to it after my completion of second year?
17th July 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

is it complosery to take biology in 12 for iiserr adimission
18th October 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

When and where we can get application to write IISER aptitude test for 2014? Now I am in 11th standard. I would like to take aptitute test before my state board 12th examiniation. Please reply and guide me in this regard.
10th July 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is mathematics subject is important to get admission in iiser for dual course of BSc & MSc?
27th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the 2nd year student of Bi.pc. I want to information about IISER 2017
How much percentage will get in Intermediate and it consider on total subjects or in group subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?