10th December 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?

Sir,
can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma..??
what are the eligibility for it.??
Also which are the main institute in india..??????
waiting for your reply.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  4. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  7. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  8. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  12. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  13. Best institution to do engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  15. How can I get admitted in marine engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering
  16. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  17. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
12th December 2014, 01:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma..??
what are the eligibility for it.??
Also which are the main institute in india..??????
waiting for your reply.......

B.Tech is a 4 years course and to join in B.Tech Marine there is certain qualification which are needed to be satisfied in order to be eligible.The main thing which is needed to be satisfied is the education qualification and as per the education qualification which is needed for doing B.Tech Marine is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with PCM as subjects and with at least 60% aggregate.

As you have done Diploma in Mechanical which holds the same value as that of +2 you can apply for joining in B.Tech marine course.The other thing is the age criteria which states that you should not have exceeded 25 years of age.

The eye sight criteria is candidate should have a eye sight with 6/6, with or without external aids. Maximum power permitted ± 2.5. No colour blindness.

Colleges for B.Tech Marine in India:

~ AMET University
~ CMC Maritime Academy
~ Cochin University of Science & Technology
~ Coimbatore Marine College
~ CV Raman College of Engineering
~ Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training
~ Indraprastha Academy of Science & Engineering
~ International Maritime Institute
~ Mangalore Marine College & Technology
~ Neotia Institute of Technology Management & Science

Regards
~Jxsab~
12th December 2014, 03:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Following is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering course after completion of Diploma course :-

--> You must have passed 3 years Diploma Course in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering from a college approved by AICTE or State Board Of Technical Education with minimum 55% of aggregate marks in the last year of Diploma Course.

--> You must have obtained minimum 50% marks in English language in your 10th or 12th Standard or in your Diploma course from a recognised Board.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering course by appearing and qualifying the entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course.

List of Colleges Offering B.tech (Marine Engineering) Course in India :-

--> Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Address : Chhend Main Rd, Chhend Main Road, Chhend
Rourkela, Odisha 769004, Phone : 0661 248 2556

--> C. V. Raman College of Engineering
Address : Bidyanagar, Mahura, Janla, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 752054

--> Cochin University of Science and Technology
Address : Cochin University, Kochi, Kerala

--> Don Bosco Institute of Technology
Address : Premier Automobiles Road, Opp. Fiat Company, Kurla West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070, Phone : 022 2504 2018

--> Ganpat University
Address : Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana-Gozaria Highway
Gujarat State Highway 73, Gujarat 384001, Phone : 1800 2331 2345

--> Hasvita Institute of Engineering & Technology
Address : Temple Road, Keesara, Rangareddy District, Telangana

--> Indian Maritime University
Address : East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
Phone : 044 2453 0343

--> International Maritime Academy
Address : 41, Giri Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone : 044 4350 2520
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?