10th December 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?

Hiiiiiiiiiii,
myself heena ,i want to ask you about the pg diploma in mass communication which is offered by AMU, through distance learning. I want to know about its fee srtucture, duration of course, and when the entrance exams is to be held.
Please provide me full information about the course so that i can apply for on time and be a part of your university............

THANKING YOU

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  2. From when BSW program of AMU is starting? Duration of this course?
  3. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
  4. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  6. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  7. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  8. Does BITS Hyderabad offer distance education program in M.Tech communication, IT or Computer Sciences? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  10. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  11. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  12. Correspondence courses offered by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. How to join M.A mass communication in AMU? Previous years question papers?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  16. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  17. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
5th February 2018, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?

Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course is equivalent to Master's Degree. In general, the duration of this course would be 1 year and it can be done through correspondence mode.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, total fee for doing this course would be around Rs.6,000/- to Rs.8,000/-.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university. Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this course.

I would suggest you to refer AMU official website for more details of the entrance examination and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?