10th December 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?

Hello
I dropped one year after 12th for preparing medical.
Now i want to go for mass communication.
Am I eligible for diploma mass communication.?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  2. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
  3. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  4. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  5. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  7. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  8. How to do mass communication after 12th?
  9. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  10. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  11. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  12. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  14. How to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communications after completion of 12th class?
  15. What to do in order to opt for mass communication course after 12th? Which college is the best?
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  18. How to apply for NET exam after doing PG in mass communication from distance course
12th December 2014, 09:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue mass communication. There is no restriction concerning gap in education career in order to get admission in diploma course of mass communication. Moreover, since you have a gap of only one year so you will not have any problem in getting admission in diploma course. Hence prepare well and go for diploma course in mass communication, most of the top institutes conduct their own entrance exam for admission of students. Hence score well in the entrance exams and get admission in good institutes.
12th December 2014, 12:01 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?

I think you have to complete graduation or have completed 3 years of Graduation (12+3 years) in an University approved stream. So complete your graduation and go for Diploma in Mass Communication
12th December 2014, 03:33 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I dropped one year after 12th for preparing medical.
Now i want to go for mass communication.
Am I eligible for diploma mass communication.?
Please reply as soon as possible

Yeah you are eligible for doing Diploma in Mass Communication even though you have a one year gap after +2,it is needed that the candidate should have completed SSLC or +2 from a recognized school board of education and as you have completed +2 you are eligible for applying for the course.

The duration of the course is 6 months.This course focusses on technical and aesthetical aspects of Television Journalism and to develop skills for writing script, Voice Over and for these medium.

This course is provided by many colleges and the application procedure differ from colleges,so it is better that you choose a right college and contact it for further details.

Regards
~Jxsab~
21st April 2016, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I passed my 12th last year from cbse board and got 75%. Now i am studying from school of open learning, DU. I wanted to do graduation in mass communication but somehow i ended up doing B.A. English.hons. and now m really confused I have no idea what to do. I know i cant do BJMC from other college neither can I wait for 2 more years coz of family's financial problem.
Can I do a diploma course right now? If yes please suggest me some good institute. I really need help.
6th March 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th ( commerce ) a year ago?
1st June 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Please reply really important

I have completed enter a year ago please tell if i am eligble for mass communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?