10th December 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?

hello
I am in 3rd year BDS i want to do my mds
in maxillofacial surgery please advice me
please tell me which entrance i give?
and which books i need to refer to get
through a good rank??????

Related Questions:
  1. MDS in maxillofacial surgery -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  3. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  4. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  5. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  8. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  9. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  11. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  12. Top 10 Dental Universities to do MDS in Surgery? Which books to refer for entrance exam?
  13. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  14. Number of seats reserved for MDS in AIIMS? How many seats are there for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under OBC reservation
  15. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  17. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  18. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
16th December 2014, 12:13 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?

To join MDS course for a two years certificate of General Surgery and a certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in any University, you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the corresponding university i.e. to pursue MDS in Teerthankar Mahaveer University you have to give MTU Entrance Test. To pursue Dental course in abroad you have to give DAT (Dental Admission Test) along with TOEFEL(Test of English as a Foreign Language).

Book that will be suitable for your preparation is:
-Mcqs In Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery With Explanations For Pg Dental Entrance Exam, Author Chandra, Publisher Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?