16th May 2011, 11:30 PM
RIGZEN

Will I be able to answer the questions of M.A English JNU entrance exam if I am from Economic (Hons) background? Are the questions of General Ability or specifically related to B.A English Course?

hey, i will be appearing for the entrance paper for MA english JNU, but my problem is that i have done economic honours. will i be able to answer the question? are the questions general english ability or specifically related to the BA english course. please reply ASAP.
awaiting your reply,
thanks.

25th July 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to answer the questions of M.A English JNU entrance exam if I am from Economic (Hons) background? Are the questions of General Ability or specifically related to B.A English Course?

i am b.a program regular college goer of delhi university.how should i prepare for the m.a entrance conducted by d.u.which books i prefer
13th April 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to answer the questions of M.A English JNU entrance exam if I am from Economic (Hons) background? Are the questions of General Ability or specifically related to B.A English Course?

hello can i do ma hons in english from private
2nd August 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

can anyone healp me to get an admission in jnu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?