11th December 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of SAT to study in Abroad? How can I prepare to get good score?

hello
kindly tell me what is the
use of sat examination in abroad?
how we make high score in this examination?
please reply as soon as possible

20th December 2014, 04:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of SAT to study in Abroad? How can I prepare to get good score?

SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test. It is a standardised entrance test which is mainly taken by the candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in US after completion of their 12th standard. SAT examination score is mandatory for the students who wish to take admission in undergraduate courses in US universities. So, by appearing for SAT examination, you can get admission in Undergraduate courses in US universities. You can prepare for SAT examination by taking coaching from SAT coaching Institutes, so, that you can score good marks in SAT examination and you can get admission in top universities for pursuing your higher studies in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?