11th December 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

hello
my ielts score in 6.0 and gre 275.
is there any chance of getting
admission in us for ms in pharmacy?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  5. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  7. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  10. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  12. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. How can I apply to study in Winnipeg if completed B.Pharmacy with 75% and secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  14. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  15. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  16. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
12th December 2014, 09:36 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

GRE is an examination which is easy to score minimum 300 marks. So, most of the people appearing for GRE, would score minimum of 290 to 300 marks. So, as you got 275 marks, it would be sufficient to get good University to do MS. As you got band 6 in IELTS, it is good to have more than 300 marks in GRE to get admission in good Universities. So, I is better to reappear for GRE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?