17th May 2011, 12:05 AM
manish goswami

Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?

please provide imformation about dates of enterence exam for master in physiotherapy[MPT] in 2011,

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  2. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  3. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  4. List of colleges and entrance exam dates for doing masters in physiotherapy?
  5. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  6. List of best colleges to do masters in Physiotherapy?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in physiotherapy?
  8. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  10. Where to get GND physiotherapy masters entrance exam papers?
  11. List of best universites to do masters in physiotherapy?
  12. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  13. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  14. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam for masters of physiotherapy? -- [New]
  15. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  16. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  17. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  18. Will there be any Entrance Exam for Masters in Physiotherapy at AIIMS, Delhi? Date of this Exam?
6th June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?

I WANT TO THE VARIOUS ALL INDIA BASED ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MPT
17th June 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?

is there any govt. college in india which offers MPT in neurology?
30th July 2011, 11:24 PM

is there any govt. college in india which offers MPT in orthopedic?
6th October 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the colleges offering masters in physiotherapy in india and about the entrance examination?
14th October 2011, 12:16 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Top physiotherapy colleges in India are:-

1.Amity School of Physiotherapy, New Delhi

2.Bangalore Medical College

3.Guru Gobind Indraprastha University

4.Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College

5.Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy, Delhi

6.M.S. Ramaiah Medical College Physiotherapy

7.School of Physiotherapy, Ahmedabad

8.All India Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Haji Ali, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai

9.College of Physiotherapy , Saveetha Dental College, Chennai

10.SRK Inst. Of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore.
24th October 2011, 11:38 PM
bharti acharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish goswami View Post
please provide imformation about dates of enterence exam for master in physiotherapy[MPT] in 2011,
please provide information about dates of enternce exam for m.p.t in 2012
23rd November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

mpt exam date for civil college ahmedabad....
10th January 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about dates of mpt exams for free seats in any state of india and their course and pattern of paper which come in exams
12th February 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

please provide information about dates of enternce exam for m.p.t in 2012.i want to know about the colleges offering masters in physiotherapy in india and about the entrance examination........... can u send it to my mail.........

my id [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Cn u pls tel me infrmtn abt entrance exam of mpt 2012 n wat r d dates fr dat..pls mail n [email protected] reply soon
15th October 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the dates of entrance exam for MPT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?