17th May 2011, 01:10 AM
laxmichhaya

Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?

Hi
my sister is appeared in 12 commerce this year. She want to do career in interior college. So plse give advise which is the best colleges in mumbai and what is entrance procedure and fee schedule and contact no?
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  2. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  6. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which is the entrance exam for interior designing in Mumbai
  9. How to do career in interior designing course? Which is the best courses in Mumbai? What is the schedule and fee structure?
  10. Names of the best interior designing colleges in Mumbai?
  11. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  13. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  14. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  15. Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?
  16. List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges? -- [New]
  17. How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing
  18. What is the fee structure of interior designing?
17th May 2011, 02:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?

LIST OF COLLEGES :-
1) JJ School of Arts ,Dr. D. N. Road,Fort Mumbai-400 001 Phone: 2620488

2)Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),Powai, Mumbai - 400076,Maharashtra, India,Phone- +91-22-25722545 FAX: +91-22-25723480,

3)Nirmala Niketan,49,New Marine lines,Mumbai-400020(Tel. 2206 7345)

4)SNDT Women's University,Nathibai Thackersey Road,New Marine Lines,Mumbai 400 020,Phone: 2085439; 2072792

5)Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechnic,Bhalubhai desai Road,Mumbai 400026

6) Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design ,278,shankar Ghanekar Marg,Prabhadevi,Mumbai- 400 025

7) Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design ,278,shankar Ghanekar Marg,Prabhadevi,Mumbai- 400 025

GO THE COLLEGE WEBSITE REGULARY.........

FEES ALSO VARY COLLEGE BY COLLEGE.
29th May 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?

Hi
i passed in arts last yea n i want to do career in interior college. So plse give advise which is the best colleges in mumbai and what is entrance procedure and fee schedule and contact no?
Thanks you
D R JAIN
1st June 2011, 06:13 PM
SonalSinghal

Hi Laxmi,

There are various institutes in mumbai like JJ School of Arts, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Nirmala Niketan,SNDT Women's University, Sophiya College, Rachna Sansad etc. You can join any of institutes as per your choice. in addition, i have heard about a academy called dia, but this academy is situated in noida, delhi. If you're planning to replace yourself in delhi and pursue education then kindly refer this academy. This is the leading academy and providing designing courses in all major sectors. check out: diaindia.co.in and gather all the essential information. also, this academy is conducting scholarship test on 4th june'11 at dia. clear the test and avail scholarship.

thanks,
1st June 2011, 06:15 PM
SonalSinghal

Hi D R Jain,

Hi Laxmi,

There are various institutes in mumbai like JJ School of Arts, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Nirmala Niketan,SNDT Women's University, Sophiya College, Rachna Sansad etc. You can join any of institutes as per your choice. in addition, i have heard about a academy called dia, but this academy is situated in noida, delhi. If you're planning to replace yourself in delhi and pursue education then kindly refer this academy. This is the leading academy and providing designing courses in all major sectors. check out: diaindia.co.in and gather all the essential information. also, this academy is conducting scholarship test on 4th june'11 at dia. clear the test and avail scholarship.

thanks,
6th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what actually is ask in entrance exam and how will they check the paper in j j school of arts
28th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

can ssc pass student can be a interior designer
1st July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i m in S.Y.Bcom now and i want to do interior designing also. Are the admission open in Mumbai for interior designing ? What is the fees and procedure to enter ? Can i do both the courses in one time
16th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO PART TYME interior course is ther any college where i have to go 1 or 2 day in a week
8th September 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

hiee myslf anjali nw i am in 12 std nd i am confued wt to do i wnyt to go in interior stream bt hw plizz hlp me
13th September 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to be a interior designer and i m going to take addmission in raffles design institute mumbai plz tell it is a good college for me or not?
11th October 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

is raffles a good institute for interior designing???
30th October 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for interior designing at j.j school off arts?
30th October 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for interior designing at j.j school of arts?
5th December 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

hi, i wnt to do interior designing so i wnt to knw which clg is good nd do all d clges tuk entrance exam nd whn dey tuk entrance exam.......? nd wat cst would tuk for all d years (3 or 4 years)
10th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hiiii, i wnt 2 do career in interior, so raheja is a good colleg n wat is d fee structure n procedure 4 entrance exam
28th April 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

is it recommandable to join interiors aftr 10 or 12th....??
12th May 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hey!!!!!!I have just given 10th and wanna pursue a career in fine arts stream but do nt know what to take up.... i like making new things,drawing and i am attracted to interior decoration. pls help me and suggest me names of some colleges!!!
25th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hi I have just appeared 10 2 exam and i am waiting for the result .I want do interior Designing so will u plz tell which college is good n and do we have to appear entrance exam ? What will be the total cost of this course ?
Alisha Maharjan
3rd June 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi....i want to know which is the best college for interior design or fashion communication in mumbai and pune?
18th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know the fee structure for interior design course( 1 year) as well as the admission procedure for this year
In jj school of arts and it power

Vinutha
20th June 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

hello... i hav appeared for t.y.bcom examination and now i want to do interior designing. do i have to appear for some entrance exAm? how long is it?
5th July 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE DO INTERIOR DESIGNING AFTER COMPLETING BCOM.
8th July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what type of questoins r der in interview for 1 year part time(certification) course in interior decoration from J.J. School of Arts?....waiting for reply....thanx in advance.
12th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

wen is d entrance exam for interior designing in sirr j.j colg of arts
31st July 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO PART TIME interior course & which college is good??.
Is their any college where i have to go twice a week??
19th October 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for interior designing in jj school of arts
10th January 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?
20th January 2013, 08:12 AM
nikhinaya

1)Nirmala Niketan,49,New Marine lines,Mumbai-400020(Tel. 2206 7345)

2)SNDT Women's University,Nathibai Thackersey Road,New Marine Lines,Mumbai 400 020,Phone: 2085439; 2072792

3)Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechnic,Bhalubhai desai Road,Mumbai 400026

4) Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design ,278,shankar Ghanekar Marg,Prabhadevi,Mumbai- 400 025

5) Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design ,278,shankar Ghanekar Marg,Prabhadevi,Mumbai- 400 025

ALL THE BEST FRIENDS
17th February 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do direct diploma in interior designing after ssc?
13th March 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the date of entrance exam in rachna sansad and wat is the syllabus for that exam please reply...
22nd March 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in Nagpur and Jaipur for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?

vinay
1st April 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hay friends i m doing 3D Freelancing and thesis work contact me on 09820147480 and 08655808880
1st April 2013, 08:20 PM
jbvora1983

I am 3D freelancer if u want to make thesis work let me know my num:- 09820147480 , 08655808880
5th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
which is best collage of interior design in mumbai for deploma?
17th April 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want 2 knw which is the best college in mumbai for interior desiging and wht is the fees for the course
1st June 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hie,,,

i had given 12yh last year n i had been failed so can i get an interior designing on the basis of 10th....
2nd June 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about interior designing full course and the best college for it.
4th June 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is INIFD a good Institute....?
5th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

is INIFD ANDHERI a good institute or sud take admission in raheja college?
6th June 2013, 01:24 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Best colleges in Mumbai for Interior Designing:

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)

Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechni

Nirmala Niketan

JJ School of Arts

Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design

SNDT Women's University

6th June 2013, 09:01 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend there are many colleges in Mumbai but the list of best Interior designing colleges in Mumbai are:-

- Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechnic,Bhalubhai desai Road,Mumbai 400026

- Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design ,278,shankar Ghanekar Marg,Prabhadevi,Mumbai- 400 025

- Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design ,278,shankar Ghanekar Marg,Prabhadevi,Mumbai- 400 025

- JJ School of Arts ,Dr. D. N. Road,Fort Mumbai-400 001 Phone: 2620488

- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),Powai, Mumbai - 400076,Maharashtra, India,Phone- +91-22-25722545 FAX: +91-22-25723480,

- Nirmala Niketan,49,New Marine lines,Mumbai-400020(Tel. 2206 7345)

- SNDT Women's University,Nathibai Thackersey Road,New Marine Lines,Mumbai 400 020,Phone: 2085439; 2072792

All the best...............
8th June 2013, 09:06 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing
------------------------------------------

1.Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechnic,Bhalubhai desai Road,Mumbai
2.indian Institute of Technology
3.Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design
4.sndt Women's University,Nathibai Thackersey Road,New Marine Lines
5.nirmala Niketan,49,New Marine lines
6.jj School of Arts ,Dr. D. N. Road,Fort Mumbai
7.sndt Women's University
8.indian Institute of Technology
9.Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design
10.nirmala Niketan
11.Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechni
12.Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design
13.jj School of Arts
14.Nirmala Niketan,49,New Marine lines,
15.Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechnic,Bhalubhai desai
16.Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design
17.Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechnic
13th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can a ssc pass student start her interior designing course?
14th June 2013, 09:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Best colleges in Mumbai for Interior Designing :

JJ School of Arts

SNDT Women's University

Indian Institute of Technology , mumbai

Sophiya College

B.K somani Polytechni

Nirmala Niketan

7th September 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Hii
My name is Akshay. I am B.Com graduate in 2013, now I want to do Interior Designing, so can u tell me about something, what should i do ?
is there prat time in Interior Designing & best Interior Designing college n mumbai & what is admishion procedure. Plzz
7th September 2013, 10:11 PM
GBCIM

HELLO,

These are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing,

1.JJ School of Arts
2.Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design
3.SNDT Women's University
4.Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design
5.Indian Institute of Technology
6.Sophiya College , B.K somani Polytechni
7.Nirmala Niketan
8.B.K somani Polytechni.

This should help
thank you.......................
25th November 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i m in S.Y.Bcom now and i also doing job. I want to do interior designing. Are the admission open in Mumbai for interior designing ? What is the fees and procedure to enter ? Can i do the courses.
9th March 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

is this possible to take admission in second year interior in raffles
after doing 1st year in other cllg.
3rd May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do interior designing. I want a best and low fee college. Please let me know which college will be best suited for me. please help me out please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?