12th December 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?

hello
I want to study diploma
in accounts and finance....
i have completed my 10th....
so can i eligible??????
kindly let me know soon
thank you in advance

13th December 2014, 10:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?

I regret to say that you are not eligible for doing “Diploma in Accounting and Finance” after your 10th class. This is because to be eligible for this course you must have at least minimum of 10+2 or 12th Class or Intermediate or Equivalent educational Qualification. Various institutes offer this course to 10th pass candidates but most of such institutes are not recognized.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Accounting and Finance:
You must have completed minimum of Intermediate (10+2) level of qualification or more than that is preferred.

So I request you to complete 12th class first, then you will be eligible for studying this course. That too you will be equipped with more knowledge after 12th class hence you can then understand Accounting and Finance concepts easily. In Diploma Accounting and Finance course you will be deal with some major concepts such as what is financial Accounting and detailed concepts, Framework of Tax, Audit, Accounting and Legal framework.

To complete Diploma in Accounting and Finance course easily, you need to have some organizational skills such as Transaction Skills, Financing skills, Accounting skills, Payroll Transactions likewise. If doing this course is your aim and much interested in studying this course, try to complete Intermediate Qualification. As there are lots of job and career opportunities, I request you to not to waste time and do according actions. After successful completion of this Accounting and Finance (Diploma) course you may find your role as Finance directors, financial Advisors, Accountant in Chartered Management. If you are still interested you may even learn Accounting software for future purpose.
9th May 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?

Can i do Diploma in Accounting And Finance From Arts background after 12th or Graduation?
12th May 2019, 03:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

No, You are not eligible for the diploma after 10th class.

Diploma in Accounting and Finance is a 1-year diploma or certificate course for the candidates who have cleared their 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

Candidate who has passed there 10+2 examination from any recognized board by the government of India, is eligible to apply and pursue this diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?