12th December 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?

Hello
Can i join btech aeronautical enginaeering after
completion of diploma in ece.
Give the procedure and list of govt. colleges in (maharastra) india.
what is LATERAL ENTERANCE TEST.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  2. Best Government College for Lateral Entry after Diploma?
  3. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  4. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  5. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  6. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best college for Lateral entry diploma students?
  8. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i appear for Lateral entry test in 2011? currently pursuing Diploma (ECE) from Meghalaya in ST category.
  10. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  11. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  12. Procedure for lateral entry in B.Tech. after diploma in engineering
  13. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  15. In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  17. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from MNIT, Jaipur or VIT if I am a student of diploma 3rd year EEE
  18. What is the procedure for lateral entry in BIT Patna?
15th December 2014, 12:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot join degree course,i.e., B.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your diploma course in Electronics and Communication. You can join B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication after your diploma course through Lateral entry scheme. In order to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, you need to pursue 10+2 first and then give engineering entrance exams to get admission in engineering institutes and pursue the course.

Lateral Entrance Test is an exam which is conducted by every state for admission of diploma passouts directly in second year of B.Tech course. The admission is based on the rank in the Lateral Entry Entrance test and one can opt for the stream of engineering in which he/she has done diploma.
14th March 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?

I am a student of btech c.a in a collage of chennai .I want to take in any another collage by lateral entrance test .which collage or university conducted this exam
4th October 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges that provide B.Tech lateral entry for Instrumentation Engineering in delhi and pune regions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?