14th December 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Difference between CBSE Open and CBSE Private?

hello
kindly tell me what is difference
between 12th cbse open and cbse private???
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  2. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  3. What is the eligibility to do 12th from CBSE as private? When forms will be out? Difference between 12th from CBSE and from NIOS?
  4. What is the difference between National Institute Open School and CBSE Open Board
  5. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  6. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  7. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  8. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream?
  9. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  10. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  11. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  12. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  13. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Time, Date and Schedule for all India CBSE private candidates?
  15. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  16. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  17. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  18. When will be the CBSE private forms going to be available?
25th December 2014, 10:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between CBSE Open and CBSE Private?

Central Board of Education has Open and Private examinations.

A Student is said to be Private Candidate who is not regular candidate, but under the provision of Byelaws, is allowed to undertake and/or appear in the All India/Delhi senior school certificate Examination.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR A PERSON TO APPEAR AS PRIVATE CANDIDATE:

* Candidate who had failed at the Delhi senior school Certificate Board of examination of the Board will be eligible to reappear at the subsequent examination.

* Women candidates and who are Bonafide students of National capital territory of Delhi and Physically handicapped students who have passed the Delhi Secondary or its equivalent examination at least 2 years before appearing the at the Senior school certificate examination.

A Student is said to be Open candidate who is regular candidate as per academic basis.

CBSE is planning to Hold open book tests for students studying in Class 10 and 12th Boards.
14th March 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I took up science stream with maths in class 11 in a CBSE school.Though I did not do well I in Maths I was promoted. I want to take pure science in class 12 and appear as a private candidate through CBSE . How can I go about that?
29th May 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 11TH I CAN NOT APPEAR IN CLASS 11TH EXAMS DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS, CAN I APPEAR IN CLASS 12TH EXAMS DIRECTLY AS A DELHI CBSE STUDENTS.
30th May 2017, 10:38 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 11TH I CAN NOT APPEAR IN CLASS 11TH EXAMS DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS, CAN I APPEAR IN CLASS 12TH EXAMS DIRECTLY AS A DELHI CBSE STUDENTS.
No. In order to appear in 12th standard exams first you need to appear and clear the 11th standard examination otherwise you will not be eligible to get promoted in 12th standard.
30th May 2017, 10:47 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I took up science stream with maths in class 11 in a CBSE school.Though I did not do well I in Maths I was promoted. I want to take pure science in class 12 and appear as a private candidate through CBSE . How can I go about that?
You can not choose different subjects in 12th standard, once you have got admission in 11th standard with certain subjects.
You need to take admission in 11th again in order to have your desired subjects.
Thanks.
15th May 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CBSE Open Schooling and CBSE private in CBSE. Whether these two terms are same. What type of certificate one get after passing open schooling from CBSE. Does certificate contains that the student appeared in open schooling or take up the exam as a private candidate? Please let me know urgently.
25th March 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 53%in class 12 2018 can I get admission in directly 12 cbse board
Does it defect in my result after appear 12
And after that can I go for jee examination or not
Please tell me clearly
Thanks
3rd May 2019, 07:29 PM
Vijay@kr

Respected sir, What is the difference between open marksheet and give exam by school marksheet
Thank you.
4th May 2019, 03:32 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

CBSE provides this way for those students who failed in 9th,10th,11th, and 12th class. school provides CBSE open and CBSE Private and you can choose anyone because CBSE private is also considered in cbse open so anyone doesn’t need to think about much.
31st July 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th and after i didn%u2019t done 11 but there is one year gap in my studies and now i have to do 12th can i gvie exam in private??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?