14th December 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?

Sir,

i have completed my 12 in this year.i got 70.4% marks in 12.my register number of 12 result is 8271273. i wish to study BCA.but i didn't studied computer science in 12 level. but i have studied maths. i got 47.5% mark in maths. did i get BCA with this marks? which are colleges in kerala offering BCA course with low fee structure? what are the job oppurtunities of BCA? i wish to know about the syllabus of BCA? Please help me to clear the doubt regarding BCA.

faithfully,
lakshmi.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  3. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  4. List of colleges for BCA which do not require mathematics in 12th?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  6. How to Join BCA after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  8. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  9. Is Maths compulsory for BCA?
  10. Can a student study BCA after studying biology science? What are the subjects in BCA? What are the job opportunities after BCA?
  11. Which is a better course for me after BCA? What should we do to get better jobs?
  12. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  13. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  14. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  15. Job opportunities for BCA graduate?
  16. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  18. BCA after 12th in Arts?
16th December 2014, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

i have completed my 12 in this year.i got 70.4% marks in 12.my register number of 12 result is 8271273. i wish to study BCA.but i didn't studied computer science in 12 level. but i have studied maths. i got 47.5% mark in maths. did i get BCA with this marks? which are colleges in kerala offering BCA course with low fee structure? what are the job oppurtunities of BCA? i wish to know about the syllabus of BCA? Please help me to clear the doubt regarding BCA.

faithfully,
lakshmi.

The candidate needs to complete the Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university to be eligible for BCA. Since, you have scored below 50% marks so it's difficult to get admission to the BCA course through reputed college. However, you can get admission for BCA through Management quota.

Eligibility Criteria for BCA:

-> You must have passed 10+2 with 50% percentage of marks from a recognized school or educational institute.

-> You should be graduate with history background with minimum 55% marks.

-> Admission test and personal interview.

There is good scope for the BCA course with both the Government and Private sectors. But, it's mandatory that you should complete Higher degree courses like, MCA or MBA in order to get a good job with the High salary package.

-TCS.
-CTS
-WIPRO.
-Mahendra tech.
-Infosys.
-HCL.

BCA Colleges in India:
28th May 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?

I have completed my 12th this year i got 75 percentage in my boards but i got only 45 marks in maths. Did i get bca with this marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?