17th May 2011, 03:00 AM
rishibcrec

How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)

Respected sir,
I had done my btech from Electronics and instrumentation engineering,i want to prepare for Engg services exam.i want to know the complete IES syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engg. ..kindly help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidates apply for IES Exam?
  3. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Can Instrumentation Engineering student apply for IES examination?
  5. Can i apply for IES exam, I am doing electronics and instrumentation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  7. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  8. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for IES Exam having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis? -- [New]
  12. Will this be a right option for me of preparing for IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering in Electronics Instrumentation and Control?
  13. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  14. Am i eligible for IES exam after pursuing 4th year B.Tech Instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for IES?
  15. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  16. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  17. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  18. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
1st April 2012, 06:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibcrec View Post
Respected sir,
I had done my btech from Electronics and instrumentation engineering,i want to prepare for Engg services exam.i want to know the complete IES syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engg. ..kindly help me out.
The Engineering Service Examination is conducted only in the following disciplines of engineering:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

So, no matter which stream the candidate belong to, one has to appear for any of the four disciplines of engineering mentioned above and it do not include Instrumentation Engineering.

The syllabus for all the four disciplines of engineering is always provided along with the notification which is published on the official website of union public service commission.

As far as eligibility criteria for the engineering service examination, candidates must hold a bachelors degree in engineering awarded by a recognized university and must be within the age limit of 21-30 years. The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST category is 35 years and for candidates belonging to OBC category is 33 years.
18th January 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)

Sir, can you provide me IES (BE-MECH) last 3 years question paper with answer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?