14th December 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?

Hello
I'm a first year student of NERIST
pursuing btech mechanical engineering...
hw do i apply for a internship program in iits this summer?
Please help me to know

8th October 2017, 12:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?

You may not get selected during the 1st year, but after 2nd year you will definitely be eligible to apply for internship in IIT. You have to contact the professor incharge and inquire about the process of applying. Or you can contact your college and they will have a conversation with the IIT professor. If they allows you for the training, then you have to submit your resume at the website of IIT and send them a recommendation letter from you college. Now they will guide you accordingly to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?