14th December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?

hello
i have 58%in tenth and 58.5%in 12th present
i studying b.tech i elgible to study of
ms and how much persentage i got in toefl.?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA? -- [New]
  2. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  4. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  5. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  8. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  9. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  10. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  11. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  12. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  13. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  14. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  15. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  16. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  18. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
15th December 2014, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?

The percentage criteria is not calculated in TOEFL examination to get admission in MS course in US universities. To get admission in MS course in US universities, the minimum TOEFL score required is 80 and it varies from university to university. You need to appear for GRE examination along with TOEFL examination to get admission in MS course in US universities. And to get admission in top US universities, it is best to score more than 60% in your graduation degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?