15th December 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?

hello
how to take addmision in
MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
for B.Tech program as I am in 12th?
please give me complete procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  3. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  5. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  6. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  7. List of top colleges of India and Abroad?
  8. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?
  9. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  10. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for PES institute of technology(Bangalore)?
  11. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  12. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Is CT institute of technology good enough for B.Tech?
  14. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  15. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  16. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  17. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  18. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
21st December 2014, 12:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?

Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech course:-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which MIT takes admission of overseas students for B.Tech course.
- The entrance exams are SAT and two SAT subject Tests- one in math (level 1 or 2), and one in science (physics, chemistry, or biology e/m) and TOEFL.
- You must score minimum 600+ in TOEFL if it is PBT or 100+ if it is internet based.
- After this, you need to apply online.
- The selection authority will evaluate all the applications and may invite you for an interview.
- On getting selected, you need to apply for student VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?