15th December 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?

Dear sir/mem
I want to apply for inspire scholarship
I want to know the per annum income limit for apply
I have scored 96 percentage in 12th cbse
Can I apply for the same.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
Vinita kumari sangawat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  5. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  6. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  9. How can I get Inspire scholarship if secured 88.8% in 12th CBSE exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  11. Can I apply for INSPIRE scholarship having 9.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after securing 89.5% in class 12th?
  14. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?
  15. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  16. Can I apply for Scholarship if secured 91.6% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 91.8% in class 12th
  18. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2014, 05:32 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?

2013 Pass out students can apply for Inspire Scholarship in 2014.

But Sorry to say that the last date of applying online for Inspire Scholarship is over now and now you can not apply for Inspire Scholarship. Inspire Scholarship is valid for only those students who have passed there 12th class in top 1% students of their respective boards.

OR Inspire Scholarship is valid for only those students who has rank under 10000 in JEE OR JEE Advance OR in NEET.

Students must need to be pursuing B.Sc, M.Sc OR MS course in Natural Sciences and Basic Sciences in order to get the Inspire Scholarship.

So these are the criteria and in your case now you can not apply for Inspire Scholarship as you are very late to apply for same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?