16th December 2014, 05:41 PM
kasubakiss

List of correspondence M.Tech colleges in Punjab for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) correspondence student?

Sir
I have completed B.Tech in Civil
Correspondence course I want to do the
M. Tech correspondence in colleges of punjab
please tell me any colleges for me......

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  7. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  8. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  9. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  10. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  11. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  12. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  13. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  14. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  15. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  16. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  17. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence in Punjab?
  18. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
17th December 2014, 07:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of correspondence M.Tech colleges in Punjab for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) correspondence student?

Below listed are the names of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil engineering through correspondence:

1. DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology

Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Near Post Office, Dayanand Nagar, Kabir Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab 144008
Phone: 0181 225 5641

2. Giani Zail Singh Punjab Technical University Campus

Address: Punjab Technical University Campus, Dabwali,, Bathinda, Punjab 151001
Phone: 0164 228 0985

3. Ramgarhia Institute of Engineering and Technology

Address: Phagwara, Punjab.
17th December 2014, 07:14 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: List of correspondence M.Tech colleges in Punjab for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) correspondence student?

You have completed B.Tech through correspondence, so you will get admission easily in correspondence M.Tech course. Below is the list of such correspondence colleges or universities which offers M.Tech in Punjab.

1. Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana
Address: Gill Road, Gill Park, Ludhiana, Punjab-141006.

2. Desh Bhagat Engineering College, Mandi Gobindgarh
Address: Amloh Road, Mandi Gobindgarh, P.O. Amloh, Saunti,
Chandigarh-592262.

3. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Bhaddal
Address: Post Office Mianpur, Distt. Ropar-140108, Punjab, India.

4. Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moga
Address: Moga- Ferozepur G.T. Road, Near P.S Sadar, Moga, Punjab-142001.

5. Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering & Technology, Tangori
Address: Tangori, Mote Majra, Landra Banood Road, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab-140306.

6. Punjab Institute of Engineering & Applied Research, Village, Malakpur
Address: Sahibazada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab-140501.

7. K. C. College of Engineering & Information Technology, Nawanshahr
Address: Karyam Road, Nawanshahr, Punjab-144514.

8. Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology, Amritsar
Address: Vpo, Hoshiar Nagar, Hoshiar Nagar, Amritsar, Punjab-143001.

9. D A V Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Near Post Office, Dayanand Nagar, Kabir Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab-144008.

10. Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology, Bathinda
Address: Punjab Technical University Campus, Dabwali,, Bathinda,
Punjab-151001.
1st August 2017, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

My requirement is to study m tech iv environmental engineering. Ppl send me the list of colleges having correspondence in that field
15th January 2019, 12:36 PM
dmupdate

Institute of Engineering & Technology, Bhaddal
D A V Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar
Giani Zail Singh Punjab Technical University Campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?