16th December 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?

Hello
How many marks in 12th and as well
as in jee mains are required for admission
in a good b.tech college?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any reputed college after scoring 52 marks in JEE mains?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  3. Minimum marks required to get VJTI college for computer science engineering?
  4. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  7. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if expected to score 60 marks in JEE Mains and above 75% in 12th CBSE? Expected rank in JEE Mains?
  8. Minimum marks required in class 12th exam to be eligible to appear for JEE mains?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar/GNDU with 76 marks in JEE Mains and 62% in 12th?
  10. Minimum marks required to qualify for JEE mains in each subject -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if qualify in 12th CBSE but fail in JEE Mains?
  12. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT college after scoring 74 marks in JEE mains and 77.33% in 12th board exam
  15. Can I get reputed NIT after scoring 90 marks in JEE mains and 82% in boards?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 12th for JEE Mains and Advance?
  17. Minimum marks required in JEE Mains to apply for JEE Advanced? -- [New]
  18. Minimum marks required to qualify for JEE Mains in each subject particularly in Maths
22nd December 2014, 07:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?

JEE Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to National Institute of Technologies,Indian Institute of Technologies and Central Institutes.JEE Mains Score generally varies from stream to stream, for computer science, Mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics it would be less.And for streams like Chemical,Civil Engineering,Bio Technology, Metallurgical and Materials engineering Cut off closing rank would be high.The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th class is more than 75% to be safe side.

Expected JEE Main Cut off in National Institute of Technologies (NIT's):

For Electronics and Communication - below 4000 rank
For Computer Science Engineering - Around 2000 rank
For Electronics and Electrical EE Engineering - Around 5500 rank
For Mechanical Engineering - Around 4000 to 4500 rank
For Biotechnology stream - Around 30000
For Chemical Engineering - Around 13000
For Civil Engineering - Around 8000 rank

The above expected JEE Main Cut off marks required to meet eligibility criteria to join NITs and if you are looking for Good reputed college the closing rank would be somewhat high with respect to the above mentioned closing ranks.And if are looking to join IITs the closing rank would be less compared to above mentioned ranks according to the streams mentioned.Some of the colleges are NIT Rourkela, Surathkal, Warangal, Patna, Nagpur, Bhopal, Jalandhar, Nagpur, Hamirpur, Agartala, Calicut, Kurukshetra Silchar, Tiruchirapalli, Surat, Raipur, and IIITs Allahabad, Ameti, Jabalpur, Hyderabad.LPU (Punjab), SPSU (Udaipur), GKV (Haridwar), Jaipur Universities are some of the institutes accepting JEE Mains Score.
22nd December 2014, 05:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?

To get admission in B.Tech course in any reputed engineering college, you need to score at least 80% or more marks in your 12th standard and you must have secured among top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination. With the above mentioned marks, you can get admission in B.Tech course in top engineering colleges. In B.Tech course, there are many branches related to different engineering fields. So, you have the choice to opt any branch in which you are interested and you can become an engineer.
8th September 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What mark is needed in jee-main to do aironautical engineering(in B.Tech) ?
30th April 2016, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 60(obc) marks in jee main 2016 nd 80% in 12th RBSE .can i got any reputed collage for b.tech ?
10th June 2017, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I get 12th up board 70/ mark n in 90 number math can I eligible admission IIT college.
29th April 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I am expecting 45 to 50 marks in jee main and already getting 79.3% in 12 class . Can i get admission in btech gmdu
26th May 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% (sc) and 35 marks in jee(mains) can I get admission in a reputed collage
24th March 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage are needed in 12th board for getting admission in Mumbai colleges of engineering if i am belonging to SC category
13th November 2022, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

With how many marks we can take admission in best college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?