16th December 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?

hiii
i have passed my 10th with nios
now looking forward for diploma
in aeronautical engineering so what is procedure?
please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  8. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  9. How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  13. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  14. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  15. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Diploma after 10th in aeronautical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
17th December 2014, 04:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?

Those who have passed 10th from a recognized board of education with maths and science subjects are definitely eligible for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in a Diploma course.

Therefore, you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam and perform excellently in it so that you are able to get admission in a good Institute. Admission is based on the rank you get in the entrance exam.

Upper age limit for Polytechnic entrance exam is 21 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

For more information visit http://www.jeecup.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?