16th December 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?

hi.
i am a graduate in pharmacy.
i would like to know if I should take GRE exam
to be apply for masters in pharmacology in US.
i have an IELTS score of 7.5. is IELTS enough
to apply for universities in US or GRE is also required?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  7. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  9. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  10. Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS?
  11. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  12. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  14. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  17. Is IELTS valid for master in pharmacy in USA after completing B.Pharm?
  18. Is GRE necessary for doing MS in Pharmacy?
26th December 2014, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you need to appear in GRE examination to be eligible to pursue your Master of Pharmacy in US universities. To get admission in Master of Pharmacy course in US universities, you need to appear for GRE and IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that you need to have while applying for admission in US universities. Since, you have scored very good marks in IELTS examination, by appearing and scoring good marks in GRE examination, you can easily get admission in M.Pharmacy course in US universities. So, to get admission in M.Pharmacy course in US universities, you need to appear for both GRE and IELTS examination.
26th December 2014, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?

For getting admission in a Master of Pharmacy from USA you have to apply for following tests.

1. GRE for getting admission in Master Program.

2. IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English Proficiency.

If you have got a decent score in above tests then you will definitely get admission in a good University. You have got 7.5 in IELTS which is certainly acceptable by most of the top Universities.

All you need to do is now get a decent score in GRE and you will surely get admission in a reputed University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?