17th December 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Full-time MCA or part time MCA with job, which is best option?

I am a BCA final year student. I got placed in an IT company at Chennai. So, some of my relatives and friends told me to take fulltime Mca. But, some told go and work on this firm and do MCA as parttime. Which is the best choice for a bright career and future?

17th December 2014, 09:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Full-time MCA or part time MCA with job, which is best option?

I would suggest you one thing. Either do full time MCA without accepting the offer from IT Company or do job for 2 years and then do MCA. Doing MCA after working experience will let you study on the important concepts which are useful to bring your some good job. So, I would suggest you to choose one among the mentioned, but do not go for part time MCA as this will neither make you to work completely in your job nor help you in gaining knowledge from MCA.
17th December 2014, 10:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full-time MCA or part time MCA with job, which is best option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BCA final year student. I got placed in an IT company at Chennai. So, some of my relatives and friends told me to take fulltime Mca. But, some told go and work on this firm and do MCA as parttime. Which is the best choice for a bright career and future?

MCA - Master of Computer Application
  • Duration is 3 years with 6 semesters.

This is a Post graduate course and if you are preferring to do the course, it is better that you do it Full time. There are certain features and drawbacks comparatively depending on the situation. If you choose to do the course in full time it is a good thing as you can get full knowledge about the concepts and can focus only on it. Whereas in the case of doing in part time you cannot fully focus on the course. If you are in the need of money and also wanting to do some Post graduation by side means you can opt MCA in part time

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?