17th December 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Top training institute and companies of Electronics and Communicaiton

Hey
i want to know about top traninig institute and industries which offering vocational training of six months. In electronics an communication stream

Related Questions:
  1. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  2. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  3. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  4. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  5. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in electronics and communication in Punjab and Chandigarh
  6. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  7. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  9. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  10. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  12. Best choice of job after B.Tech ECE?
  13. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  14. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  15. How to go for inplant training in top ECE core and software companies?
  16. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  17. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
25th December 2014, 11:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top training institute and companies of Electronics and Communicaiton

It is nice to see you aspire for training being in Electronics and Communication branch which is one of the most demanded branches in the world. You have a wide variety of options for industrial training. You can do training in :-

- PSUs like ONGC, NALCO, IOCL, etc.
- BSNL
- Telecom Companies like Idea and MTNL
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
- IT companies like Hp, HCL, IBM, etc.
- Online Certification courses from oracle, microsoft, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?