17th December 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?

I done B.Sc.,M.Sc. & B.Ed. i want to become a science teacher in government sector. last two year i try to pass uptet/ctet but i m not success. my question is that without uptet/ctet i will not do teach in government school. how i will found government job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government teaching job in primary school after completing 12th with 61%?
  2. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  3. How to get a job in government school? I have completed TYBA from Mumbai University
  4. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  6. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  7. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  8. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  9. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  10. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  11. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  12. How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?
  13. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  14. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  15. Is there any job vacancy for teaching in School, College, Department, Universities for Fine Arts(Painting)?
  16. What can I do after SSC exam?
  17. Will I be having a greater career scope of doing Architecture after completion of SSC?
  18. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
18th December 2014, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?

Central Government and State Government have made it mandatory to clear TET for becoming a teacher in a Government school. Therefore, you have to clear TET with a decent score, then only you can get this post.

If you haven't passed TET, then you can try job in private schools and gain experience and along with it prepare for TET. If you have experience in teaching, then it will be good for you. Hence, you should look for a private job and be prepared for TET for next year.

For more information visit http://www.ncte-india.org/RTE-TET-guidelines[1]%20(latest).pdf
22nd May 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?

I am 34 years teacher ,having experience of teaching in private school. (PRT)Am I eligible to give Ctet paper 1,2 or both?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?