17th December 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?

hello
i need to do B.ed so plz tell me the eligibility criterion & I want to know the last date of submitting the B.Ed entrance test form
in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Jamia nagar.
Please reply me on my e-mail

Related Questions:
  1. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  2. Last date of submitting the B.Ed form in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  5. Can I pursue B.Ed after B.Com? Which is better, Regular B.Ed or Correspondence B.Ed? Universities offering B.Ed course in Delhi?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  8. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  9. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia?
  11. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Last date for the submission of forms, for B.Ed through correspondence in Jamia Milia Islamia?
  13. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  15. How to get the admission form for Jamia Millia Islamia
  16. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
  18. What is the fee structure to get admission in class 11th?
20th December 2014, 02:27 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i need to do B.ed so plz tell me the eligibility criterion & I want to know the last date of submitting the B.Ed entrance test form
in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Jamia nagar.
Please reply me on my e-mail

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

Academic Qualification:
Graduate (any stream) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Those candidates appearing in final year semester are also eligible. Candidate has to be below 30 years of age while applying.

Entrance Examination:
Selection will be made based on the marks secured in the entrance exam conducted by this university. The Duration of the entrance exam is one hour and 30 minutes and the exam consists of Multiple choice type questions and the paper also has negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.

The last date for the submission of the B.ED application form will differ based on the number of students applying for B.Ed. The notification for B.Ed entrance exam in Jamia Millia Islamia is generally released during the month of April/May. However, you can directly visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia for more regarding B.Ed notification.

Official Website - jmi.ac.in/
3rd February 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?

Do the candidates who have a degree of Moallim eligible to apply for B.Ed or ETE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?