17th December 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?

I am SE E&TC student and i want to do internship from reputed company in summer . What are the basic requirements for applying
for internship?
Which will be the prescribed company to join
for internship?
Can you please guide me through the
procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in reputed companies like BHEL? What is the procedure?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  7. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  10. How may I do summer internship in any reputed company? I've completed my 2nd year
  11. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  12. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. Where do I get a summer internship training? Reputed institute which provides free internship?
  17. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
8th October 2017, 11:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?

In order to apply for internship in any reputed company being a S.E (E&TC) candidate, you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. You must have good knowledge about your subject areas.

You have to write an application in which you have to mention all the details of your training. Then contact your college and get a permission letter from the training and placement department. Now attach the application with the letter and send it along with a resume to the HR department of the company. If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to visit the company and follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.

Here are some of the companies where you can apply for training:

> Dell

> Intel

> Vodafone

> Wipro

> TCS

> Infosys

> Infotech

> Cisco Networking

> Philips

> Redpine

> BEL

> BHEL

> NTPC

> NALCO

> Power Grid

> BSNL

> HPCL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?