17th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?

Hi
I m BCA student
Can I join GRE TEST...?
What qualifications for GRE?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
  3. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  4. In which subject I should apply for GRE being a B.E.(ECE) student?
  5. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  6. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Can I join MS after doing BCA?
  8. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  9. How to prepare for GRE? How can I apply for the same? Is there any GRE test center in Assam?
  10. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  11. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  12. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  13. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  14. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Difference between GRE subject and GRE General?
  17. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  18. How can I apply for GRE? Important dates of GRE?
18th December 2014, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?

Yes, you can appear for GRE examination even if you are BCA graduate. No eligibility criteria is required to be eligible to appear for GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, age limit, gender, etc. are eligible to appear for GRE examination. Candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in foreign countries need to appear for GRE examination. You can get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies with the help of GRE score. The GRE score is valid for a period of five years.
18th December 2014, 10:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for GRE exam. That's because it doesn't require any qualifications, any candidate who wish to pursue their masters in Foreign universities can apply for GRE exam. After completing the GRE exam, you can apply for admission in universities. If you can get good GRE score, you can get an admission in top universities.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam will have three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
24th July 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the various courses I should opt for if I am a BCA candidate
7th September 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering! I can i apply for gre being a bse student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?