17th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in Australia?

hello
is GMAT compolsory for applying
australian visa to study MBA?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

18th December 2014, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in Australia?

No, it is not mandatory to appear for GMAT examination for studying MBA in Australia. But, some Australian universities asks GMAT score while applying for admission and some universities does not ask GMAT score while applying for admission in MBA course. To pursue your MBA course in Australia, it is mandatory that you need to appear for IELTS examination for getting student visa and admission in Australia universities. So, I suggest you to check whether the universities you are applying for pursuing your MBA course requires GMAT score or not, if requires you need to appear for GMAT examination, otherwise, there is no need to appear for GMAT examination and you can get admission with IELTS score. The validity of GMAT score is five years and the validity of IELTS score is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?