17th December 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

hi,
I would like to know that, how many universities in Germany accept IELTS score 5.5?.Actually I took IELTS test and get 5.5 and now I'm searching for universities in Germany which I can enroll for bachelor degree with this band score. in addition my major is economics.
thank you for your respond!

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  3. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  7. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  8. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission in Augsburg University if secured 6 bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  13. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  17. How to study masters education in germany?
  18. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
18th December 2014, 10:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

There are many universities in Germany, which are offering admission in Economic courses with 5.5 bands in IELTS. So, I would like to give you a few list of universities.

1)University of Mannheim
Address:
68131 Mannheim, Germany

2) University of Bonn
Address:
Regina-Pacis-Weg 3,
53113 Bonn, Germany

3)Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Address:
Professor-Huber-Platz 2,
80539 München, Germany

4)Free University of Berlin
Address:
Kaiserswerther Strate 16-18,
14195 Berlin, Germany

If you want to apply for any other universities. You can visit their official website and you can have a look at their admission requirements. And If you want, you can also contact Admission office of university through mail. You can get the Mail id in the official websites of universities.
3rd April 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

In which university of Germany I will get admission to study masters in mechanical if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

hello friends,
i need your help friends, can you guys please tell me what are the universities are accept for 5.5 in germany
6th August 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I Sankar; completed my B.E Aeronautical engineering with 7.5 CGPA. I would like to do my Master of science in Aerospace, Germany. I scored 5.5 bands in IELTS (if suppose the band score is not up to the required level i.e <6 can i get my admission over there) and I heard that some universities doesn't need the scores if we did our bachelor degree and board exams in the medium of English i don't know whether it is true or not .
Will u pls suggest me some Universities thought in the medium of English and I don't want to study an extra semester for English
1) what will be the cost of the course?
2) can I apply for the scholarship?
3) after completion of my master will I able to get my job in core field
4) Is german certification examination is required

Update me
24th May 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I scored 6 band in listening, 7 band in reading, 5.5 in writing and 5 in speaking. But I want to go canada so tell me which college or university accept this requirement and also what course can I do?
26th May 2019, 01:51 AM
Quiz Master

On the basis of 5.5 band IELTS score you can take the admission in
Berlin School of Business and Innovation. here is the link

https://berlinsbi.com/courses/undergraduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?