18th December 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?

Am I eligible for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 80%.What is fees structure for aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  2. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  5. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  14. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
19th December 2014, 12:38 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 80%.What is fees structure for aeronautical engineering?

To join in Aeronautical engineering there are certain qualification which you need to possess and as regarding that you are not eligible for doing the course. The reason is you are lacking in the education qualification needed.

The education qualification needed for applying either B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering in is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as subject.

But as you have completed Diploma In Mechanical engineering you are ineligible for applying for the course.

Regards
~Jxsab~
24th April 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?

Is it possible to do b tech in aeronautics after doing diploma in aeronautics please provide me the answer
16th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in civil engineering I can join b tech for course aerospace engineering?
20th October 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in mech eng ,now i can join aeronautical eng, if i eligible wnats the percentage i want?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?