18th December 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th BMS or anything else?

I've given 12th boards this year and im confused of what to do next having interest in bms course and also in the courses like CS.

20th December 2014, 02:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th BMS or anything else?

Look for your own interest and then dig further to know the various aspects of that course.

If you are interested in doing BMS, go for it and after the completion of your BMS course you can even do CS which can get you a good job and a good life.

But remember if you are willing to do CS then you should keep your Mathematics and Accountancy strong as it will enhance your chances in scoring well in CS.
20th December 2014, 02:52 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: What should I do after 12th BMS or anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've given 12th boards this year and im confused of what to do next having interest in bms course and also in the courses like CS.
So, if you are interested to do MBA in future and totally focussed on Management degree, then you should take BBA after 12th.

Because whatever you do in BBA, this will help you in MBA also. So, its to do BBA, if you want to go for MBA in future.

So, please go for that course, which you like the most and in which you have a great interest.

And according to me BBA is best option for you, if you want to do MBA in future.

BMS Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates who have completed their 10+2 from CBSE or any equivalent examination from a recognized university can apply. Some reputed college may also conduct their admission test within the college.

Career Scope After BMS:

Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Arts (MA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?