18th December 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that BMS alone has no value? How good is to do MBA?

Actually i am in 1st year bms and thinking to do cs along with it as i have heard bms alone has no value now...also il be doing mba further...so is cs with bms a good option? it makes a good value?

20th December 2014, 01:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that BMS alone has no value? How good is to do MBA?

Saying that BMS alone is of no value is not appropriate.

After doing BMS you can get job in many government an private fields by just appearing in exams like UPSC, PCS, SSC, Public Sector banks etc.

You can also be recruited by Indian Railways and other sectors after successfully clearing any of the above mentioned exams.

So, saying that alone BMS is unworthy is not correct.

But, if you want a job with a high salary package then you should definitely go for MBA programs or for any higher studies you wish to.

Yes, of course you can go for CS also, if you have a good hold on your Accounting and Mathematics, it can fetch you a good career too.
9th March 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that BMS alone has no value? How good is to do MBA?

I done my BMS in 2010 now it's 2017 means 7yrs gap so I am confused now l want to do post graduation or MBA so what can I do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?