18th December 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?

Sir,
I have done MCA . If want to apply for PGT Teacher in Central or State Government schools. Please tell me the procedure. Are there permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State Government schools? Will there be any vacany for computer teacher this year in Central or State Government schools? Please reply.
Thank You.
Preeja.P
[email protected]

15th June 2015, 09:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?

PGT stands for Post Graduate Teachers.

The eligibility criteria required for PGT entrance exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed post graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in post graduation degree .

-The candidate must have passed B.Ed degree along with the PG degree .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 28 years to 40 years. However, there is relaxation provided to OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

The selection process involves of written test followed by interview .
13th February 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?

Is b.ed compalsary for computer teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?