19th December 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?

I m confused which is better for my child cbse or gbse
i have heard that for competative exams cbse is good option but all students whether they r gbse or cbse they join extra classes, than why cbse
secondly in gbse also they r teaching syllabus of cbse
please help what to do

20th December 2014, 12:25 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?

I suggest you to join your child in CBSE. Because, CBSE provides their students with good academic syllabus, when compared to other state education boards. This makes them more competitive than the students from state education boards. We have example for this, we can see every year more than 50% of the students, who have qualified JEE are from CBSE background. Many experts said that, the Syllabus and numerical foundations of CBSE board are the main reason for the achievement of CBSE students. So, I suggest you CBSE for your child's education.
A few syllabus of CBSE is included in GBSE. I mean that there are some topics in GBSE, which are similar to CBSE syllabus. But, the total Syllabus is not entirely same. So, most of the students prefer to join in CBSE.
27th March 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in j.n.v. kodinar .I think that I can do better in Gujarat bord .my request that you give me a right way.please give answer fast.
29th March 2015, 03:46 PM
Rathya bhanu

CBSE BOARD is better then GSBE.

BECAUSE,
-CBSE being older more schools follows CBSE pattern syllabus and education methods.
- This will help you to find a school for your kid in case you are switching to new city in India.
- If you want to travel abroad then you will find more CBSE pattern schools outside India than GBSE schools.
- CBSE is recognized by Indian government.
- CBSE provides their students with good academic syllabus.
- CBSE is more demanded in india.
30th March 2015, 08:48 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

CBSE is recognized Board in India ,and more valuable from any other board , CBSE is central board while GBSE is State Board
CBSE syllabus is really very helpful in competitive exams from any other BOARD , CBSE pattern is Better from any other BOARD
If you get a transfer in any other state then you will easily find CBSE school In all over India ,
CBSE is more Demanding in interview and jobs , for like interview for Colleges for higher studies and In private company jobs
I would like to suggests you go for CBSE Board it is better option than any other Board
30th March 2015, 10:52 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello sir,

CBSE is a central board and affiliated board.
I suggest you to prefer CBSE over GBSE because the students from the CBSE board crack more competitive exams than the students from any other board.

Also one more good thing to join CBSE is that the CBSE schools are available across INDIA.

So if you need to migrate your course from one location to other then you can easily migrate.

Also one more benefit to prefer CBSE over GBSE is that CBSE provide good academic syllabus to their students.
That's all.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?