19th December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?

I want to ask about orenburg state medical university russia and kharkiv national ukraine which one i should prefer.. for mbbs course and i want to know dat is der any differnce of state university and national university in india after mbbs.

25th January 2017, 08:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?

Both are good universities to pursue higher studies in the medical science. However, on close comparison, Orenburg State Medical University is a better choice on the below grounds.

- The study expense is less.
- The exposure facilities are more.
- Russia has more scope and is more secured as compared to Ukraine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?