19th December 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

hello
am pandi studying in k.s.r.college of btech civil engineering
am egar to work in abroad companies
so please tell me the civil oriented jobs &
civil oriented jobs entrance exam in abroad????

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  3. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I appear for GTU exam in B.E as an ex-student after 2 years and then move to abroad?
  5. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  6. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  7. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  8. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  9. Any entrance exam to answer to pursue MS in Abroad after engineering?
  10. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  11. How to get a job in abroad after doing B.Com graduation?
  12. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. How can I enter into genetic engineering after passing 12th? Can we get a job in abroad?
  15. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  16. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  17. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  18. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
20th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
am pandi studying in k.s.r.college of btech civil engineering
am egar to work in abroad companies
so please tell me the civil oriented jobs &
civil oriented jobs entrance exam in abroad????

With B.Tech Civil Engineering degree it is very difficult to get a job in abroad without experience. So the candidate should choose to work in India for some years and get some experience. With experience you can get a job in abroad countries like Middle East Countries. The job vacancy details can be found in the job portals and in the newspapers. It is not necessary to appear for any particular entrance examination to get a job in abroad countries. So you can apply directly (after some experience) for job in abroad countries.
12th March 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

I have completed my Btech in civil engineering and I am a fresher student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?