19th December 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Starting salary in Wipro for IT Mainframes job profile? Pay package after completion of MS?

hi ..
my friend has got placed in WIPRO through campus placements.. her job profile is IT MAINFRAMES.. she is an freasher and a graduate in B.sc.. what will be her starting salary ? she also got an oppurtunity to do her MS in BITS PILANI.. besides working in wipro... what will be her pay package after the completion of MS?
please send me the details asap..
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Starting salary package in clinical research in ICRI Ahmedabad?
  2. Starting salary of a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?
  4. Starting salary after completion of B.Arch?
  5. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  7. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
  8. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  9. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  10. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  11. How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?
  12. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  14. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
  15. What job title is received after completing MBA(IT)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?
  16. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  17. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  18. How to get a job after passing MCA and Mainframes course? Best placement consultancy which can help me to get a job in IT?
25th December 2014, 09:16 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Starting salary in Wipro for IT Mainframes job profile? Pay package after completion of MS?

STARTING SALARY IN WIPRO FOR B.SC CANDIDATES:

The starting salary for B.Sc candidates in Wipro would range somewhere around 2.5L - 3.0L. Doing MS in BITS Pilani is good and the salary might rise to somewhere around 3.5L-4.0L after completion if in case she is working in Wipro and continuing to do MS from there. It's actually experience which matters more than doing the course. So, make sure that she would balance her work and studies properly so that she can get promoted soon in her field of work as well.

Sure it would be difficult for your friend to carry on with studies and work at the same time but if she can do that then sure she would see herself a better career and future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?