20th December 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

In which campus of NIT/IIIT I will get admission if scored 137 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC female student?

Hello
I am a OBC girl candidate of Andhra Pradesh.
In which NII/IIIT college I will get admission?
I got 137 marks in JEE Mains..........
Please help me to know.........

Related Questions:
  1. What rank I have achieved if scored 133 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC student?
  2. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  3. How can I get admission in BIT Patna or Mesra? I have scored 78 marks in JEE mains
  4. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  5. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 64% marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which NIT can I get after scoring 93 in JEE mains?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 69.2% in 12th CBSE and scored 75 marks in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  8. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 37000 AIR in JEE Mains being an OBC candidate?
  10. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  11. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  12. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  13. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  16. How to get admission in NIT Warangal? I have scored 51 marks in JEE mains
  17. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar/GNDU with 76 marks in JEE Mains and 62% in 12th?
  18. Which college will I get for admission in CSE? I have scored 165 marks in JEE mains
25th December 2014, 01:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which campus of NIT/IIIT I will get admission if scored 137 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC female student?

Admission in NIIt/IIIT is strictly based on counselling of students according to their ranks in JEE and then the students are allotted the colleges in which they can opt for studies.

And as you have not mentioned your boards percentage and neither the name of your board from where you passed your +2, it is quite difficult to predict your rank and henceforth the names of the colleges where you can get admission.

However , I am providing you some details that will surely help you in selecting a college for admission.
To get yourself into the first round counselling is quite difficult with the marks you have obtained.

You can participate in the second round of counselling in colleges like Institute of Technology, Bilaspur.

For 3rd round you can participate in Institutes like National Institute of Foundary and Forge Technology, Ranchi

In many institutes you can participate in spot round.

Go for online counselling and there you will get the names of the colleges where you can get admission with your obtained marks.
25th December 2014, 06:58 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: In which campus of NIT/IIIT I will get admission if scored 137 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC female student?

As you have scored 137 marks in JEE mains exam and you belongs to OBC category then i think you may get admission in NIT. It is best to get admission in any NIT. It is best for your carrier to get admission in NIT and after that you may get job through the campus placement.

With 137 marks i am sure that you will get admission in NIT. B.Tech is a good course and there are many trades in this course. You can choose that in which you have interest. In NIT's you will get admission if there is any seat vacant in different stream so if there is seat vacant in any NIT then you may apply for the admission there.

If you will not get admission there then you can apply for the best college for your stream there you will get placement it is best to get good job through the campus placement.
9th May 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I am an OBC student got 107 in jeemain and 85.4 %in cbse board exam which colleges can I get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?