22nd December 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether G.K. questions comes in Sainik School entrance exam for 7th standard?

hello sir
i have appiled for sainik school
entrance exam of class 7 admission
i want to know that gk will come or not
in class 7 paper of sainik entrance exam?

25th December 2014, 12:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether G.K. questions comes in Sainik School entrance exam for 7th standard?

Yes, the General Knowledge questions will be given in Sainik School 7th class entrance examination. Candidates who wish to get admission in Sainik School 7th standard must have passed their 6th standard from a recognised school. And the candidate must be in between 10-12 years of age to get admission in Sainik School 7th standard.

Admissions in Sainik school is made through a competitive examination and only boys are eligible to take this entrance test. The written examination consists of two papers as mentioned below :-
--> First Paper : Mathematics
--> Second Paper : Language ability (Hindi & English) Test, General knowledge and intelligence test.

In second paper of Written examination, the General Knowledge questions will be asked. Candidates are selected for 7th standard admission on the basis of their performance in written test and personal Interview.

Date of Entrance Examination :- 18th January, 2015 (Sunday)
14th February 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether G.K. questions comes in Sainik School entrance exam for 7th standard?

I AM QUALIFIED IN ENTRACE EXAM AND NOW I AM PREPARED FOR PHYSICAL AND VIVA-VOCE TEST.
31st December 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to know that what subjects will come in Class 9th sainik school paper. And I also want general knowledge information given in the sainik school book.
6th February 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have also prepared. Plz let me know about some information things
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?