22nd December 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my certificate if qualified in CSIR-NET-JRF?

Respected sir;
I have qualified the JRF and LS (NET)CSIR. I have already sent all my academic records to CSIR complex, New Delhi with Gazetted sign. But
I have not received even my e - certificate and offline Certificates so far. So what should I can do to get my JRF and LS (NET)CSIR certificate?

With Regards

Jagmag Shail Adrian
Subject: Life Sciences

27th May 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my certificate if qualified in CSIR-NET-JRF?

Respected sir; i lost my csir jrf award letter. what is the procedure to get another copy of original certificate. i h
I have qualified the JRF exam in the year 2008 (December) from the life science stream.
With Regards

mrs shivani diwan
Subject: Life Sciences

email [email protected] mo.no07828270832
10th June 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I Golam hossain from birbhum district ,west bengal,appeared joint ugc csir net exam in chemical science (specialization in physical chemical) in December 2010. My roll no is 123433.as required i have sent documents many times with gazetted sign, but unfortunately no response. Now what should i have to do? Please help me.
16th September 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified CSIR NET 2012 December exam but I lost my certificate and admit card. So I don't have any record. So how can I retrieve it once again. Please tell me
21st August 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I cleared my CSIR NET JRF in June 2019 and I am yet to get my Certificate. What should I do to get it? Shall I sent the requisite documents through Post offline, or do I have the option to download the e-certificate online as the Arts students do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?