22nd December 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and examination date of Indian Postal Service exam?

sir
can you give me the details
and also the exam date of indian
postal service exam immediately
waiting for your reply..............

23rd December 2014, 02:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of Indian Postal Service exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
can you give me the details
and also the exam date of indian
postal service exam immediately
waiting for your reply..............
Postal Assistant exam is conducted by the department of postal govt of India.

If You have completed 10+2 standard with minimum marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for Postal Assistant exam. Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category.

Postal assistant written test pattern :

General Knowledge
Mathematics
English
Reasoning and Logical Ability

Best books for Postal Assistant exam :-

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

2015 Postal assistant exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon. So you can wait for the next notification of postal assistant exam.

http://www.indiapost.gov.in/recruitment.aspx
16th October 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of Indian Postal Service exam?

I'm pass my 1 0 12 in third division can i applied for the postal assistant job or nt?
20th October 2016, 11:06 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm pass my 1 0 12 in third division can i applied for the postal assistant job or nt?
Yes, you can apply for the job. To apply for the postal assistant a candidate must have passed class 12th from a valid board in a any faculty. Age must be between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reversed category candidates. For SC/ST 5 years of age relaxation & for OBC 3 years.
A candidate must posses the ability to type 25 words per minute in Hindi & 30 words in English.
26th December 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Postman to postal assistant exam promotion model papers and materials cost rs699 tamilnadu address please
22nd October 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I was employed by the postal service many years ago. I am trying to return back with the post service. As window clerk. My last job was a cage clerk. I live now here in Charlotte N C 28215 I am a veteran and my last job was cage clerk. Do I need to retake the exam, our ask for reinstatement process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?